Lucile McConnell is Your Massage Coach
Lucile McConnell Contact Information
Are you tired of large, impersonal classes where you do not have the opportunity to directly experience the techniques being taught?
Then Massage Coaching is for you!
Vision Statement: The practice of massage is inspiring, empowering and transformative for both the therapist and the client. The teaching of massage is also inspiring, empowering and transformative for the student and the teacher. Massage coaching applies the inspirational, empowering and transformational power of massage on the deepest level: one-on-one in a safe, mentoring environment.
Mission Statement: To provide inspiring conceptual and practical hands-on continuing education training that empowers therapists and bodyworkers to pursue excellence in their personal massage practices and to provide transformative techniques to be applied one massage at a time.
What is Massage Coaching?
A new way to teach, the best way to learn. Enter the Learning Circle: a safe space for trying out new techniques, small class size and one-on-one approach to massage mentoring. Somatic learning: learn through touch and direct experience in massage exchanges with the Coach. Individually customized training: learn at your pace and on your schedule. Master your dreams!
Classes Available — Educational Objectives
- Miracle of Life Pregnancy Massage (8 CE HRs): To provide a basic understanding of pregnancy as a physical, physiological and psychological process, including the impacts on the anatomy of the mother-to-be over the term, and hands-on techniques to address such impacts, including an adaptable side-lying, full-body protocol.
- Healing Stone Massage - Passing on the Ancient Stone Ritual (6 CE HRs): To provide a historical/cultural orientation to stone massage, including the aspect of healing ritual, and hands-on techniques for integrating stone massage into a practitioner's existing core massage protocol.
- Ethics of Massage - In Touch With Excellence (3 CE HRs): To provide a basic understanding of codes of ethics, standards of practice and scopes of practice and an ethical decision making model that practically demonstrates how to work with and apply all three elements of ethics to resolve factual dilemmas ethically.
- Integrated Myofascial Release (6 CE HRs): To provide therapists with the ability to integrate the powerful modality of myofascial release into their current protocols, including basic assessment, myofascial release key terms, concepts, anatomy and techniques; to walk through the assessment process and use results of assessment to develop a tailored treatment plan; to provide overview of techniques and their application; to demonstrate how to implement a specific myofascial release treatment plan within the context of the therapist's current massage protocol.
- Integrated Orthopedic Massage (6 CE HRs): To provide therapists with the ability to integrate the powerful modality of orthopedic massage into their current protocols to create a unique outcome based massage, including basic assessment, key terms, concepts anatomy and techniques; to demonstrate how to use assessment to develop a tailored treatment plan; to provide overview of techniques and their application; to demonstrate how to implement a specific orthopedic massage treatment plan within the therapist's current massage protocol to create an outcome based massage.
- Soft-Eye Assessment Techniques (4 CE HRs): To provide the ability and confidence to do a crucial assessment of client presenting issues and develop an outcome based treatment plan and then implement the plan to generate the results sought by the client.